The RPM® Series multi-channel CCD-based Raman analyzers are designed for real-time process monitoring and process development applications. They provide rapid, accurate and stable monitoring of physical properties and chemical composition of liquids, emulsions, slurries and solids. The RPM® 785 is a process Raman analyzer packaged for use in hazardous areas.
- Remote, simultaneous analysis of 1-4 sampling points at a distance of up to 200 meters using fiber optic sampling
- NeXCAL™ continuous automatic frequency scale correction provides permanent calibration
- Operates on the same powerful SpectraRTS™ process software found in the ANALECT series of on-line and process development FTIR and FT-NIR analyzers. For laboratory use, SpectraStudio™ software is offered
- Comprehensive chemometric software including SpectraQuant™, Matlab®, Pirouette® and Unscrambler is available
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance available
- Raman’s high information content and sampling technology result in a wide variety of applications.
- Download the brochure above or contact AIT for additional information on applications and specifications