The all new ANALECT® RefinIR™ is a fully integrated laboratory autosampler and FTIR instrument. The RefinIR delivers automated spectral data acquisition of multiple liquid refinery stream samples from crude oils to blended gasoline and diesel. The system utilizes the ANALECT XCORR™ model transference protocol allowing data to be transferred to the on-line ANALECT Hydrocarbon SmartSystem®.
- The autosampler can be heated up to 125°C to allow sampling of heavy crudes and intermediates, such as FCC feed
- The carousel holds 24 15 ml vials and automatically transfers the sample to a flow-through transmission cell embedded in the autosampler
- SpectraQ™ software simplifies the data collection process and provides the user the ability to perform a full ASTM D6122 validation
- Download the brochure above or contact AIT for additional information on applications and specifications
- Download answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding implementing the RefinIR in your laboratory.